ADA Locker Room
What is ADA?
AD Armor is a Circle of Support 4 You.
College Sports is going through transformative change. ADA is here to help you navigate all the changes and set you up to W.I.N.
Wellbeing for Yourself and Your University
Innovation for the Future of College Athletics
New Winning Strategies to be Set Up for Success
We Are Committed 2:
- Serving You
- Connecting You
- Equipping You
- ADA is Professional Development to Set You Up for Success
What to Expect? And What is Required of Each of You?
- Commitment- connect on the second Thursday of the month- Noon est.; Aug- April, April in person Retreat
- Each meeting is 30 minutes and includes a Speaker and Coaching; additional 30 minutes is optional to personally connect with the speaker and ask questions.
- Connections with each other and a guest of the month and get coached
- Conversations about the topic of the month Coaching on how to implement the topic of the month
Current Executive Associate Athletics Director for External Affairs for the Florida Gators
Former director of athletics for the Auburn Tigers athletic department
Named Auburn's 14th Director of Athletics on December 22, 2004, after working in almost every area of the Auburn athletic department for the previous 20 years
On June 5, 2018 he was hired by the University of Florida Athletic Association to replace Mike Hill as the Executive Associate Athletics Director for External Affairs
Thank you for being committed to transformative change.