HOW WOMEN WIN OUR WAY
How Women Win Our Way is a project started by
Carlette Patterson and Kathy DeBoer
Carlette and Kathy Teamed Up to Discover, Design, and Do – "Winning Our Way".
Learn from Kathy’s insightful 2004 book, Gender & Competition.
Learn how men and women approach work and sport differently.
Discover, Design and Do Create CHAMP10N CHANGE-our best change- by honoring how "Women are Equal and Different".
Through a series of conversations, podcasts, surveys, and research, we explore how to anchor in our strengths, visions, and winning strategies to create our future.
How women win our way is an expansion of the work Carlette and Kathy are committed to doing to play a small role in something bigger than themselves.
- Founder of Patterson Sports Ventures, 1999.
- 30 + years of comprehensive experience in business and sports leadership, partnering with corporations, sports and philanthropic entities, to develop and facilitate coaching, training programs and curriculums.
- The author of, I Thought We Had Forever: The Story of a Pro Athlete's Family's Journey through Grief and Resilience, published 2011
- Executive Director of the American Volleyball Coaches Association.
- Prior to that, she was the commissioner of general services for the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government and senior associate athletics director at the University of Kentucky.
- The author of numerous articles and videos on the subjects of gender, competition, and coaching.
- Kathleen's Book: Gender & Competition: How Men And Women Approach Sport Differently
Creator of Personal, Professional, and Philanthropic Development Brands:
- Champion Sports Life Coaching and Certification®
- Champion Wellbeing® and Certification
- Chief Wellbeing Officers and Certification®
- Life Training Academy
- 10 Talks Podcast
- Sports Philanthropy League®
- 3D Student Success Coaching
- Character Code
- Global Athlete League
- Sports Super Heros
3D Training is the foundation for all of Carlette's coaching and training brands, which have been implemented in the US, New Zealand, and Australia, for thousands of professional and collegiate athletes, coaches, teams, corporations, and executives.
Professionally, Carlette is committed to honoring who we are and the unique gifts we have to share, through the power of our life work. Philanthropically, she is devoted to G.I.V.E.H.O.P.E. to the next generation and train them to be champions in their lives. Personally, Carlette is embracing the adventure of creating a life she loves and sharing her message of hope- who we are and what we value is important- you matter. As a mother, Carlette is supporting her three adult daughters to have the courage to discover who they are, what they want, and how to play a small role in something bigger than themselves.