HOW WOMEN WIN OUR WAY
How Women Win Our Way is a project started by
Carlette Patterson and Kathy DeBoer
Carlette and Kathy Teamed Up to Discover, Design, and Do – "Winning Our Way".
Learn from Kathy’s insightful 2004 book, Gender & Competition.
Learn how men and women approach work and sport differently.
Discover, Design and Do Create CHAMP10N CHANGE-our best change- by honoring how "Women are Equal and Different".
Through a series of conversations, podcasts, surveys, and research, we explore how to anchor in our strengths, visions, and winning strategies to create our future.
How women win our way is an expansion of the work Carlette and Kathy are committed to doing to play a small role in something bigger than themselves.
- Founder of Patterson Sports Ventures, 1999.
- 30 + years of comprehensive experience in business and sports leadership, partnering with corporations, sports and philanthropic entities, to develop and facilitate coaching, training programs and curriculums.
- The author of, I Thought We Had Forever: The Story of a Pro Athlete's Family's Journey through Grief and Resilience, published 2011
- Executive Director of the American Volleyball Coaches Association.
- Prior to that, she was the commissioner of general services for the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government and senior associate athletics director at the University of Kentucky.
- The author of numerous articles and videos on the subjects of gender, competition, and coaching.
- Kathleen's Book: Gender & Competition: How Men And Women Approach Sport Differently
Carlette is the CEO of Patterson Sports Ventures and Creator of Personal, Professional, and Philanthropic Development Brands:
· CHAMP10N Sports Life Coaching and Certification®
· Champion Wellbeing®
· Chief Wellbeing Officers and Certification®
· Life Training Academy
· Sports Philanthropy League©
Carlette’s background, expertise, and experience have all been in the world of sports. She was a college athlete, a national-ranked swim coach, created and sold a wellness company, worked for the National Football League (NFL), the NBA Developmental League, founded a non-profit – Y.E.S. (You Equal Success), and after being trained by Martha Beck, number one Life Coach in America, Carlette created CHAMP10N Sports Life Coaching and Certification®.
Carlette draws on her personal challenges and triumphs combined with 30+ years of senior leadership in professional, collegiate, and amateur sports organizations to ignite purpose and passion to create Championship Change in three dimensions (3D): Professional = Success; Personal = Significance; Philanthropic = Service of our lives.